Here’s how it works:
1. To get your Pet Portrait started please fill out the contact information on this page.
2. Send several of your favorite clear photographs of your pet after the initial contact to me.
3. Photographs will be reviewed and you will be notified within a week if they are usable for the drawing or if additional photographs are needed.
4. Full payment MUST be received and cleared via check, money order or Paypal before the start of the drawing.
5. Your drawing will be delivered within one month from the date of the payment approval. (Note: If there will be a delay due to scheduling conflict you will be notified ASAP.)
Final Product: You will receive an 8 x 10” drawing on high quality vellum mounted on acid-free museum board (unmatted and unframed).
Please Note: Generally, I create the pet portrait in black and white washes with a bit of color. However, on a few occasions, the drawing is created in full color. The variety is a bit of artistic license based on how I respond to the photographs you provided.
Individual pet portrait – $100, plus shipping and handling
Group pet portrait – $100 per pet, plus shipping and handling
Payment method: check, money order or PayPal
To get your Pet Portrait started please fill out the contact information below.